SOL derives the fundamentals of its know-how from research, shares its development objectives and the methods needed to formulate new products and configure increasingly efficient services.
Our pure and speciality gases and mixtures are produced using the best techniques available, to guarantee their indispensable quality and reliability without compromises.
Our offer is not limited to the supply of gases but extends to services, plant, equipment and apparatus to allow our customers to operate in a safe and efficient way.
Research centres and universities
Generally interested in carrier gases with a high degree of purity for gas chromatography, instrument calibration and gaseous compounds used as precursor is in chemical synthesis.
Chemical and petrochemical industries
Transport and calibration gas and calibration mixtures for instruments used in the control of processes and atmospheric emissions.
Your products and mixtures for laboratory analysis and support for diagnostic processes.
Sectors with a high technological content
For the automotive, electronics and renewable energies industries the contribution of technical gases is fundamental for innovation in production processes.
Pharmaceutical quality gases with a controlled and certified production chain; process and plant validation services.
Gases and multicomponent mixtures for emission control.
In the pure gases and special mixtures centres SOL produces:
Gases with purity of up to 99.9999 %
Mixtures with predefined composition, available in stock and accompanied by a declaration of conformity of the batch.
Similar to standard mixtures, but with non-predetermined composition.
Mixtures with non-predetermined composition accompanied by a certificate of preparation.
High precision mixtures
These are the top of the SOL production range.
They are individually analysed and contain components in concentrations and analytical and filling tolerances superior to those of other types of mixture
SOL offers customised solutions for activities connected with the use of gas:
- Consultancy, design and construction of gas storage and distribution plant.
- Supply of on-site generators of pure gases for laboratories.
- Engineering support for the optimisation of existing and new plant.
- Liquid nitrogen, argon and helium refilling service.
- Handling services management (TGM). This is the most complete service aimed at customers and provides a single interface for activities related to the consumption of technical, pure and speciality gases:
- Connection of the cylinders to distribution stations and recipient handling.
- Consumption monitoring and replenishment of optimal reserves.
- Management of ordinary and extraordinary maintenance.
- Contact service, also 24/24 with immediate intervention.